When you come along…
When you arrive a volunteer will be there to meet you, show you around, make you feel comfortable and introduce you to other members.
We realise that coming to ‘something new’ can sometimes feel like a big step to take, and we make sure we do all we can to make your visits feel relaxed and enjoyable.
- There is an informal lounge area – you’re welcome to help yourself to tea and coffee, and this is an ideal place to have a chat with other members and volunteers. There’s also a quieter coffee area if you’d like to use this instead.
- There are magazines, newspapers, an information table and a notice board with leaflets and information on other services, local groups and activities.
- Our PC is at a desk for everyone to share – to see what is happening locally, check out other local groups, health promotion activities and news; and for e mail.
- There is also a notice board, with lots of useful information.
- Lunch starts being served at 1 o’clock and is available until 2 o’clock.
- The lounge and coffee areas stay open until 2.30pm, and you’re welcome to stay to talk, read, use the computer whatever feels best for you.
Find out how you can join Lunch Positive